1. Do I need an appointment, or do you accept walk-ins?
Saturdays are by appointment only. We also recommend making an appointment during the week to ensure there is a fitting room available for you.
2. What is your price range?
Our gowns range from $1,500 to $10,000.
3. What designers do you carry?
Please refer to the “Collections” section of our website to view the designers we carry, as well as links to our Pinterest pages for each designer.
4. How early before the wedding should I order my gown?
Gowns can take anywhere from 4 to 6 months to come into the store, and we allow 2 months for alterations. Some designers do offer rush shipping for an additional fee, depending on the style you are interested in.
5. What should I bring to my appointment? (Suggested, not required!)
- Nude underwear (full coverage if preferred)
- Strapless bra
- Any undergarments you plan on wearing for the wedding (e.g. Spanx)
- Cash/Checkbook/Debit Card
(Note: Credit cards are subject to a 3.5 percent surcharge. We apologize for any inconvenience!)
6. How long is my appointment?
We allot an hour and a half for each appointment.
7. How many guests can we bring?
On Saturdays, we ask that you limit your number of guests to five.
8. Do you carry Mother-of and Bridesmaid dresses?
We no longer carry Bridesmaid dresses; however, we do carry a limited collection of Mother-of dresses by Mon Cheri.
9. Do you offer in-house alterations?
We have two seamstresses on-premise to do alterations; however, you are not required to get alterations done at our salon once you purchase your dress.